Here are some quotes from Megan Fox (all quotes come from the IMBD’s bio about her), all in honour of Megan Fox Day.
• [Director Michael Bay] doesn’t like really skinny actresses. He’s been traumatized by them for some reason in the past. So I always try to put on eight to ten pounds before [filming], and I’m always the fattest I’ve ever been when making a Transformers movie.
• I don’t want to have to go on talk shows and pull out every single Sat word I’ve ever learned, to prove, like, ‘Take me seriously, I am intelligent, I can speak.’ I don’t want to have to do that. I resent having to prove that I’m not a retard.
• Olivia Wilde is so sexy she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox with my bare hands. She’s mesmerizing.
• When I go to a party, I always feel like I’m chum. Like my agent is just chumming the waters until I’m circled by all these dudes.
• If I ever lose a role because of my tattoos, I’ll quit Hollywood and go to work at Costco.
• I don’t trust male intentions, usually, because they don’t approach me for intellectual conversation.
• Hollywood is the most superficial thing you could possibly be a part of and if I weren’t attractive I wouldn’t be working at all.
• [On giving male writers an amped-up version of her past] They’re boys; they’re easily toyed with. I tell stories and have them eating out of my hand.